- What is data warehousing?
- Overview of SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- What is SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming)?
- Preparing the Development Environment
- Accessing SAP BW
- ABAP syntax
- Creating a simple application
Working with Data
- Understanding Dataflows
- Understanding and executing queries
- Using ABAP for querying
- Working with ABAP objects
- Designing and implementing a Layered Scalable Archictecture (LSA)
- Acquiring data
- Staging and modeling data
- Understanding Corporate Memory
- Data distribution and data analysis
Developing a Data Application
- Gathering requirements
- Querying data
- Generating reports
- Integrating with other SAP applications
Testing the Application
- Debugging the Application
- The importance of programming style
- Writing code that is readable and maintainable
- Tightening queries
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of data warehousing concepts
- ABAP programming experience
- Application architects
Her way of talking and knowledge of whole ground of system. Her character is very nice and easy to ask questions.
- Glanbia Nutritionals
I found NobleProg very easy to work with, considering the timezone challenges and our difficulty with trainees requiring support in Japanese. Overall, working with you on this training was satisfactory and I would have no hesitation recommending your organisation. If a training need occurs for us in the ASPAC region again, I will be in touch with NobleProg.
Siobhán Bowe - Glanbia Nutritionals
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
I was very impressed with the trainers preparation. As he went along he kept going back over the subjects that he had covered